INTRODUCTORY TERMS AND RULES
- These official rules (the “Rules”) govern all aspects of our giveaways (the “Giveaway”) unless otherwise specified.
- The Giveaway will consist of one drawing. At the drawing, 1 entrant will be chosen to receive the prize set for on the Giveaway page (the “Prize”). Please note, as set forth in the Rules, that the Giveaway may be terminated before the final drawing is held. The sponsor (the “Sponsor”) of the giveaway is solely responsible for enforcing the rules and for awarding the prize.
- The Giveaway shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York. Any claims arising out of the Giveaway may be brought only in a Federal or state court located in New York and New York law shall govern any dispute.
- If any provision of the Rules is held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.
- The Giveaway is void where prohibited by law or where the conduct of the Giveaway requires registration or the presentment of any bond before any state or local regulatory authority.
- ENTRY IN THE GIVEAWAY CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE RULES.
WHO MAY ENTER
- The Giveaway is open to any person who is at least 18 years of age, who is a legal resident of the United States and who has access to an active email account (an “Entrant”). An Entrant may not be an employee or agent of Dadand.com or the Sponsor.
- Before being awarded the Prize, the winner must complete a confirmation (which will be provided by traceable mail) that they satisfy the above qualification rules. The winner must submit this confirmation within five (5) business days of being notified of the award or the Prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be selected. This confirmation shall consist of an affidavit by which the winner attests to the authenticity of his/her winning entry, acknowledges the provisions stated herein, including compliance with the Rules and, without limitation of the foregoing, agrees to the indemnification provisions set forth in the Rules.
AWARD OF THE PRIZE
- Each Prize will be awarded.
- The decision of the Sponsor as to the eligibility of Entrants and as to the awarding of the Prize shall be final. The Sponsor is solely responsible for these decisions.
- There is no purchase which is required by Entrants to enter into the Giveaway. Purchasing of any goods, services or programs from the Sponsor or its advertisers will not improve an Entrant’s chances of winning a Prize in any of the drawings which will comprise the Giveaway.
- Each winner will be solely responsible for all Federal, state and local taxes, registration fees, license fees and other costs associated with winning a Prize. Winner must complete a W9 tax form upon request.
- The Prize will be sent to the winner at the address he/she provides. The Prize may not be assigned to third parties. The Sponsor is not responsible for delays in delivery of any Prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss to the Prize after it has been processed for delivery. The Sponsor is not under any obligation to provide the winner with any other substitute Prize. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize of equal or greater value without notice.
RELEASE, INDEMNIFICATION, AND PRIVACY
- By attempting to participate in the Giveaway, each Entrant irrevocably and unconditionally releases Dadand.com, the Sponsor, its advertisers, and respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, affiliates, attorneys, successors, assigns and agents from and against any and all losses and any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, costs or expenses, rights, claims and actions of any kind which Entrant may have or sustain in connection with the Giveaway.
- By accepting a Prize, each winner grants to Dadand.com and the Sponsor the right to use his/her name, likeness, hometown and biographical information, for any lawful purpose, without further permission or compensation, except where prohibited by law. We are not intending to post anything about the winner other than his/her first name, initial of last name and state of residence.
- By entering the Giveaway, each Entrant agrees to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error in the Rules, or in the Giveaway itself, and agrees to be bound by the Rules and by all decisions of the Sponsor, which decisions will be binding and final in all respects.
- Neither the Sponsor or companies providing the Prizes shall not be responsible for entries that are late, destroyed, incomplete, lost, misdirected, forged, damaged, mutilated, tampered with or that are otherwise not in compliance with the Rules.
- If, for any reason, the Giveaway is not capable of running as originally planned, the Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify the Giveaway or any portion(s) thereof.
- Any delay or failure by the Sponsor to seek enforcement of any term of the Rules shall not constitute a waiver of any such provision of the Rules.
- All applicable Federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations shall apply to the Giveaway.