I’m kind of a gadget hoarder. This includes shavers because I definitely have more than a guy with barely any hair needs. I know why I ended up with all these shavers in the linen closet. It’s because I buy one and think it’s going to work great and after a while it stops performing the way I remember so I buy another one and put it into rotation. Well I finally found a keeper. The Phillips Norelco Vacuum Stubble and Beard Trimmer.
OK, fine, DISCLAIMER, Phillips sent me this trimmer. BUT we only write about products we love and would have bought with our own hard-earned cash. We’d never give an inferior product a good review just because we got something in the mail. We have integrity, after all.
- On-board vacuum system. It sucks in the buzzed off hairs as you go so the sink cleanup is much easier.
- The Zoomring. (This is what they call the spinny thing to adjust the cut height.)
- Digital read out of the shave height.
- 1-hour charge time
- 50-minute run time.
- It’s light.
- Vacuum isn’t PERFECT. BUT come on, almost every vacuum leaves behind something, and this is a teensy little vacuum on a hand-held trimmer. What do you expect, a tiny little Dyson? It still makes cleanup WAY easier.
- It did NOT make me as handsome as the guys using the trimmer that I saw on the Phillips website.
Photos of the Phillips Norelco Phillips Vacuum Stubble and Beard Trimmer.
I love this trimmer. Really the best little beard trimmer I’ve come across in a long time. It’s a great unit, it’s powerful, the charge lasted plenty of time, and it sucks up the hair as you buzz, what else could you ask for? I was able to buzz up and never even came close to running out of battery power. Sweet.
Through December 17, Philips Norelco will give their Twitter followers the chance to upgrade their electric shaving experience–and holiday experience–by giving away a PowerTouch with Aquatec every day. They will also give away a weekly $1,000 and SensoTouch 3D grand prize. You can find all of the details, rules and prizes on their Twitter page @ShaveExperts.
Here is a coupon link from Phillips themselves. (We get nothing from this so feel free to click away without thinking “I want to save money but I don’t want those guys getting affiliate cash”.) http://usa.philips.com/e/male-grooming/index.html?origin=4_us_en_mgcoupons-pr
OR click the Amazon link below so we get Amazon affiliate money, like maybe 3 cents. Thank you.
Buy on Amazon.